Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What have I been up to?

So it says that my last art post (before the previous one I just posted) was back in December of 2011
Here are just some of the highlights of the things I did for the past 6 months

father's day card for the padre-guess we fished up something worse than the lockness monster. it's the aquatic bigfoot!! (or bigfin/flippers)

Color and Story: Narrative triptych- the story was supposed to be inspired by our choice of image from the ones our instructor gave us. The story of our triptych didn't have to match or continue story the image but just be inspired by it. When my instructor saw my sketches for my triptych, he said"....well.....I didn't expect this." haha. The story is of a mafia boss (who is also a granny) who cuts off her henchmen's fingers whenever they do something wrong. She bakes them into a batch of cupcakes and gives it to the police as a prank. 

Color and Story: Leo, Holly, and Job following Ayesha to the Pillar of Fire (She by H. Rider Haggard)

Effie Trinket
Inventive Character: designed a few characters from The Hunger Games

45 rpm album cover for Dewey Cox and Darlene Madison's "Let's Duet". Dewey Cox Walk Hard was so damn Hillarious, I advise everyone to go see it (except for children and teenagers with no sense of humor)(beware: it is rated R for a reason)




 soo yeah! I have been having fun discovering what I can do :) I am beginning to love working digitally!

No comments:

Post a Comment