Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Phantom 309

Hi guys! It's been a while!!

so I was a little reluctant to keep posting here because all of my wip stuff is on tumblr but I am going to push myself to update this blog now instead of tumblr!!

yeahhh
so this is for graphic design for entertainment class
we were supposed to design a layout illustrating one of the scenes from the song "Phantom 309" by Red Sovine.
This is just the value breakup for my layout. I know there's a few things that I have to changeo n the left side because the values are beginning to spill into one another with the food on the counter (haha...no pun intended)--but I just want to hear what my instructor has to say before doing anything

I was influenced by Lou Romano's style when working on this piece. He worked on the Powerpuff Girls, The Incredibles, Monster's Inc. and so much more!! I also found out he did a bit of voice acting in the films he designed for. That is just the icing on the cake for me!! I totally wanna do that too!!
Anyhow-- I am most definitely a fan or his work and I hope I can do him justice when I finish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment