Sunday, July 24, 2011

ID: book cover for Breakfast at Tiffany's WIP

Just a screen shot of the book jacket assignment I'm working on--
The most important thing missing is the title--have to work on that by hand but I think I kind of like how it's turning out :)

~_~ ahh the color palette is kind of bland...i had this really golden yellow but during the crit, they associated it with Spain or Mexico and said to go for a more urban feel

Honestly, this project kind of bored me when we were first assigned it--but then I started getting into it :D -- I had a whole bunch of other ideas for this book but they were too uhm...extreme haha I portrayed Holly to be some kind of 'gold digger' XD (part of her is) I wish I didn't watch the movie -_- visually, movies ruin everything if you don't read the book before it.

I can't wait to print it out!

disclaimer: I do not claim ownership over Breakfast at Tiffany's or Vintage International-- I did not write the summary of the book or bio of Truman Capote, I just copied it off of the version I have at the moment. This is merely a class project.

No comments:

Post a Comment