Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CP: Honeybadger Cafe

;_; I love this place


I wish I lived closer to this cafe
-_- there aren't really that many study places where I live
anyhoo--the perspective is kind of wonky towards the ends of the pictures...
but I love doing these--been a while since I worked with copic markers -- kind of rusty ~_~
but I'd like to do more of these in the future!

I highly recommend going here :) my favorite drink has to be the almond milk tea and the Italian Mango Soda

--
short rant:
I JUST WANT TO PLAY! ;_; four more weeks until freedom!!!
even though I know I'll get  bored after three days
things to do on my list, beat alice madness returns, read the hunger games and other suggested books, cover some songs, improve my sketching for entertainment stuff, get out of my house, and most of all COSPLAY!!! :D in my own house I guess haha

just random and completely irrelevant, I want to comment on my friends' work
but every time I post, it doesn't show up on their post :(

3 comments:

  1. Ooh. How big are these?

    Maybe your friend has the comments so s/he has to OK them before they show up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, is school STILL in session, or is it a summer thing, or is ArtCenter just an all year gig?

    ReplyDelete