Friday, July 27, 2012

Ocean Science final poster

I am so going to hate myself for choosing to do this -_-
the assignment is to make a poster for the Aquarium of the Pacific--my tagline is "don't let pollution consume you"--pun 100% intended in my drawing haha


--
using a different approach to creating the shapes. i'm trying out Paul Roger's (my instructor) method of using the pen tool to make a line drawing...I usually just go straight to having the fill turned on with the color and everything...sooo let's see how this pans out--about 75% done with the line stuff

June 27, 2012 5:05 am

--

got past the boring part and now just adding shadow and light to make it pop more

June 27, 2012 10:36 pm

--
not much different than the last preview but here it is, completed

 tried to cram in my slogan thing there but there just isn't any room! :(
07/29/12

No comments:

Post a Comment