Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cat Woman starring Lilly Christine

Hi! Quick update--just finished putting in the font--all done by me. :)
I changed her name to Lilly Christy because it roles off the tongue better..at least I think.
anyhoo will update soon.

---

7:49 p.m. 06/22/12

 first pass for color--which I know I will have to change because they had a completely different color scheme for that time period... bit I'm trying to do it in David Brum's/ Brun's style :) ughh not having a tablet is a little nerve racking but at least I'll get it back this tuesday so yay!

--

rendering lilly now...have to re-do the font I think...this poster all over is too 'pleasant' for a new orleans strip joint ~_~ darnit!

June 26, 2012,  2:36 am

--

last update---i made a big mistake and put cat woman instead of cat girl *facetopalm* but i wanna re-do it to be a little more raunchy-er blahh

August 1, 2012, 10:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment