Thursday, August 1, 2013

Akiva costume designs and more Poison Kitchen props

So here are a few designs for Akiva's costume...even after going through Laini's book twice, I don't think she ever mentions what he's wearing haha. So I tried to make medieval knight inspired vest thing. It's his beauty that should set him a part from everyone else- not his clothes. I always pictured him wearing black but what color would an angel wear besides the obvious white?

I still need to work on his face because this story is about beautiful people haha. He may be beautiful but i feel like he's got a broody expression on his face through most of the book.


Update--
August 8, 2013


a little update on Akiva in color

Update--
August 12, 2013
something still bothers me about this...gonna pick it up again later

No comments:

Post a Comment