Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Dream


I actually have no idea where this is going--can't even quite explain it.



it's supposed to be common themes and emotions I have in my dreams--but the connection between the tarot cards and illustrating the emotions isn't clear @_@ ughh

--
hihi! I finally had a chance work on these -- I had to take out a few of the cards for concept and research's sake

I think I'm beginning to pick up some sort of color palette (yay?) here's just two of the cards--won't have a whole deck but I've based my research on Van de Castle's Quantative Coding System for dreams to help me better categorize my dreams and illustrate them better. I also am using tarot cards, connecting them to dreams using the meanings and emotions tied to them instead of the function they serve to reveal the future. 

December 02, 2012, 7:43 am

--
done with the project!!
I had to blur one of them out because of the language used.

December 7, 2012 7:06 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment