Sunday, September 26, 2010

poo poo kachoo!

yei WIP time AGAIN :D  for a t-shirt design for dig. illustration


yeii grabbed it from my sketchbook, tweaked with PS, and live painted in illustrator--not fully finished
and this color scheme is definitely from something i've seen before...i'm not sure it's curious george or something....


anyhoo...i've been trying to work very studiously but the HEAT WAVE this weekend just came out of no where--on top of me having a cold (which is wearing down and i'm absolutely feeling better now!) Almost normal but for a few cough attacks) and once again i let the weather and my cold get the better of me....i really gotta stop doing that...
no a lighter note (haha maybe it isn't) i've decided to take a break from fb~i thought it might help me be more efficient and stop wasting time on a site i hardly ever communicate to anyone through

No comments:

Post a Comment